Airfive is yet another stunning mobile app that provides easy way to reimburse amounts you spend on your drinks such as from Starbucks. The process that has been embedded with the app is simple and works very effectively. The steps involved in this regard are as follows:
- Don’t forget to take the receipt once you purchase a drink
- After taking a snap of it upload it to the app
- $4 will be reimbursed as soon as the receipt has been verified
- Once your account balance reaches $20 you can request the payout to your PayPal or Venmo account. That’s it.
What we did for Airfive?
- The app idea was thoroughly discussed with the client to get through the initial phase. It also involved the need identification.
- App sketching was done to get the best UI design for the final product
- Sketch prototyping was used to build the first app.
- Complete wireframe and storyboard
- Google analytics has been integrated to sort customer behavior using the app
- Complete prototype monitoring by applying own UX/UI designs to it
- Prototype testing
- TechMarbles also did server sketching, API’s and data diagrams
- The final launch phase of the app has also been completed by the company