Skip to the content
WooCommerce NetSuite Integration
Customer Sync & Conditional Mapping
- Customer Conditional Mapping- Based on Condition
You can map any field of your customer from WooCommerce to Netsuite. Here is one basic example of mapping based on the condition. You can follow the same for your desired field.
- Select ‘Map Netsuite Field to Fixed Value Based on WC Field Value’ in ‘Operation’.
- Select ‘ Customer Field’ in ‘WC Field Source’.
- The condition will be formed in this step as follows : “WHERE SHIPPING STATE IS VIC “.
Note* – You can select the field values as per your requirements.
- Select whether your field is custom or default in ‘Attribute Type’.
- Select the name of the field in ‘NS Field Type’.
- Enter the ‘NS Field’ and ‘NS Field Value’ by inspecting it in NetSuite.
- Click Save.
Note* – Same procedure follows for Default NetSuite Fields.