You can map any field of your order from WooCommerce to Netsuite. Here is one basic example of mapping based on the WC Field. You can follow the same for your desired field.
- Select ‘Map Netsuite Field to WC Field’ in the ‘Operation’.
- In ‘WC Field Source’ select ‘Order Field’.
- Select the ‘Attribute type’ that is whether your field is custom or default.
- Select the name of your field from the ‘NS Field’ dropdown. Here we are mapping ‘memo(string)’.
- In ‘Prefix to append’ field you can enter any value you want to add with the fields. Leave blank if none.
- Enter the order field you want to sync data from.
- Click save.
Note* – Same procedure follows for the custom fields in your Netsuite.
Was this article helpful to you?